Stadium Regulations and Prohibited Items
Reading and Accepting the Stadium Regulations
Spectators confirm that they have read and agree with the stadium regulations, and agree to comply with them. Changes or additions may be made to the stadium regulations for the purpose of preserving public order and safety. The stadium administration and event organiser reserve the right to conduct video or photo surveillance for the purpose of identifying individuals who endanger the safety of the spectators and violate public order.
Stadium Access Procedure and Obligations
- All spectators (regardless of their age) will only be allowed access to the stadium upon presenting a valid ticket, invitation or accreditation, and undergoing a security check.
- Spectators must familiarise themselves with the information displayed on the tickets, invitations and accreditations.
- Spectators must enter the stadium premises from the entrance indicated on their tickets/invitations, and/or as directed by an authorised person (match steward and/or security personnel). Accredited individuals may only use the entrance designated for them.
- Spectators entering the stadium premises by car must produce both a vehicle pass and a valid match ticket. Vehicles, as well as spectators and their personal items, are subject to security inspection.
- Spectators and their personal items are subject to security inspection prior to entering the stadium premises.
- Tickets and invitations are subject to both visual and electronic checks prior to entering the stadium premises.
Stadium Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Spectators are prohibited from behaving in a manner that may endanger their own and/or other people’s life/well-being.
- Spectators must obey the directions/orders from the match stewards or security personnel.
- Spectators must immediately inform match stewards about any suspicious items or behaviour.
- All spectators must occupy the seat indicated on their ticket.
- Spectators are prohibited from transferring their used ticket to another individual.
- Spectators are prohibited from blocking/standing on the stairs and evacuation exits.
- Standing and blocking the view of other spectators is prohibited in the stands.
- It is forbidden to damage the stadium infrastructure, to display an image, banner or advertising of any kind on the stadium premises without permission.
- It is forbidden to misuse or damage the safety equipment on the stadium premises.
- It is forbidden to scale the fences of the stadium premises.
- It is forbidden to throw any object / missile on the playing field and/or the stadium premises.
- Spectators are strictly prohibited from entering the playing field.
- It is forbidden to use any object emiting a loud sound that may interfere with the match.
- It is forbidden to enter accreditation zones without the appropriate accreditation.
- It is forbidden to use any materials (flags, clothing, banners, accessories, brochures, etc.) of an extreme, insulting or discriminating nature, fascist symbols and/or materials aimed at discriminating against a country, individual, group, race, nationality, ethnicity, social status, origin, title, gender, disability, language, religion, sexual orientation, politics or other views.
- It is forbidden to insult or act in an aggressive manner towards any person involved in the event.
- It is forbidden to wear a mask or cover the face on the stadium premises, thereby hindering a person’s identification. Exceptions apply only to clothing which is part of a person’s culture or religion.
- It is forbidden to enter the stadium premises while under influence of drink or drugs.
- Smoking on the stadium premises is only permitted in designated areas.
- It is forbidden to throw trash on the stadium premises.
- It is forbidden to use any type of drones on stadium premises without special permission.
- It is forbidden to conduct professional filming or photographing on the stadium premises, except in areas designated for the media.
- It is forbidden to conduct any kind of commercial activities and sales on the stadium premises without an appropriate permit.
- It is forbidden to indulge in any form of behaviour prohibited by Georgian law on public spaces.
List of Prohibited Items
- All types of explosives, detonators and objects containing these.
- All kinds of cold weapons and sharp items that can be used as cold weapons.
- Flammable materials or large quantities of paper.
- All types of pyrotechnics.
- Musical instruments and horns (without an appropriate permit).
- Laser devices.
- Any painting devices.
- Food and drink.
- Glass containers/bottles, cans and flasks.
- Narcotics or toxicants.
- Large amounts of medicaments.
- Large amounts of powdered material.
- Liquid containers larger than 100 ml.
- Folding chairs.
- Animals, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Professional video and photo cameras without an appropriate permit.
- Any firm object larger than 75 cm in length.
- Sports equipment (balls, boards, rails).
- High-frequency radio devices without an appropriate permit.
- Flag poles must be made of plastic, and be no more than 1 m in length.
- Large bags.
- All fascist symbols and/or materials aimed at discriminating against a country, individual, group, race, nationality, ethnicity, social status, origin, title, gender, disability, language, religion, sexual orientation, politics or other views.
- All other objects that are similar to the prohibited items and/or are self-made.